HEY! It’s Membership Renewal Time, Folks
Please see Treasurer Char Thompson at the next meeting to renew or become a member.
Or send a check made out to CHEW, along with your name, email address, postal address and phone number, to:
CHEW c/o Char Thompson, 2716 Gregory Street, Madison WI, 53711
Membership spans from January to January.
And if you’re wondering why you really want to join, here’s a few membership benefits:
• Culinary history lectures/programs for a full year;
• Camaraderie and fellowship with other food history fans;
• Invitation to annual potluck and other special events;
• First access to, and discounts, on field trips;
• Affiliation with the venerable Wisconsin Historical Society;
• Regular access to CHEW’s lending library;
• Knowledge that one is supporting food history education and making this fine organization possible;
• Glory that will rain down upon you.
CHEW membership rates are still $25 for single or dual membership*; $20/students; $50/institutions. Larger amounts are welcome, too! Membership spans from January to January.
*Please note that dual membership means a “two persons living in the same household.”
Membership is highly encouraged and open to everyone. We welcome those interested in attending our meetings, and anyone who would like to sit in on a meeting or two first before deciding to join. Membership takes effect on the date of the receipt of membership dues. (If you join in the 2nd half of a year, the cost is half the total.) Dual memberships are entitled to a single vote for organization business.
Annual dues are as follows:
- Regular membership is $25
- Student membership is $20
- Institutional membership is $50
If you have additional questions about membership, please send an email to email@example.com